Superb engraving but 2 small problems the miniatures are too long for most wargame boards and the regimental standard is missing
Sure quality has a price but €3,47/ 1 rider is a little expensive as the idea of plastic in my mind was to allow creating affordable units. Concerning the figures themselves, I am thinking there are too many parts, no need to separate helmets and heads for example, especially when it is not proposed with bearskins...
- horses are all fast galloping despite it was never the case during a charge ( need of maintaining alignment), so dynamic is good if it is not too much! Valid remark for all Napoleonic cavalries...
- no standard proposed despite that French dragoons brought them in campaign;
- the French cavalry trumpets were longer and thinner, yours is a bugle not a French trumpet;
- as your horses are fast galloping, the plumes should be clearly tilted backwards...
- cartridge boxes ( on the back) should be bigger ( they are too small and too flat),
- your trumpeter has only arms with shoulder pads and fringes, so he can just be part of the elite coy... or cuirassier,
- no possibility of having the trumpet in the back is offered... imagine that you simply can not blow when galloping...
- the officer's medal ( legion of honour) should be on the "plastron" (chest of the jacket) and not beside...
- only 3 different postures for the arms with sword, even if they can be glued in different positions, is not very much
- why separate the 2 legs? ( as for all your riders)
- there was no chest harness on Dragoon horses, only for light cavalry
As a conclusion, this is an excellent sculpting work, but wanting to be dynamic does not mean to be realistic ( fast gallop!). The kits are too complicated and could be a little simplified, offering for example some other extra options ( standard), this could also permit to limit the price... At last, some details are false or unrealistic, maybe you could use some advisors?
Hope this will help you
Simply spectacular... I can't find different words to describe them.
It would has been interesting to have option for 1 standard bearer.
Got this box. Very good tooling and engraving. Nice poses.i valued the fact that you have also 12 heads with the "bonnet d'ourson". This vives the possibilité to make also the carabiniers à cheval up to 1809.
However, the parts do not fit always together and need some putty, and lastly the harness is not correct for this type of saddles.
But nothing that can be corrected with some handcraf and I am satisfied.